I am slacking.

Man, I am slacking in the blogging department. No reasons just haven't done it.

All is well though. Chloe has found her way in Kindergarten and seems to be enjoying it. It is hard to get out of her each day something that she learned. Of course I ask 1000 questions but only bet 1-2 responses. I know what thing she has learned and that is "patterns." She said "Mom, you want to know what a pattern is?" I said "sure." Then she proceded to show me a CMCMCMCM. Which is her first and last initial (glad she knows that). I was so proud of her. Now she points out any type of patter on anything. In fact she even pointed out the peace sign pattern on her new rain boots to me this morning. YAY!! Glad she is learning something at least. Oh and she did learn about money, change that is, and how much each is worth. YAY, that is WAY more important that patterns.

I am loving that it is finally cooling off a bit. I hate the hot weather. I am SO ready for fall to be in full force then I don't mine winter either. Remind me I said that when I am complaining about how cold it is.

Football season has started too and we are in full force. It isn't bad actually. J's team won the first game and tied the 2nd game, they don't do tie breakers in 8th grade football. It is practically a win in my book b/c they came back from a 14-0 defecit and 8th graders just don't usually do that so this was BIG!! It was the most action I have seen in an 8th grade game...EVER.

ok, so that is our life in a nut shell. All is well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Does your husband coach 8th grade football? I like to watch School football, but watching it on tv is a whole different ball game.

Happy to hear that Chloe is learning about money in school....patterns are the beginning concepts of math, but money is much more fun, right? :)
Becca said…
Sounds like exciting times in the Mabry house :) We ALL go through blogging hiatuses from time to time. Your blog should never feel like homework!

Ok, that is TOO CUTE about the patterns - Glad you are all doing well. Football is in full effect in the Staggs house too and I have 2 fantasy football leagues. not as exciting as Jeremy's 8th grade football I am sure.. :)

Love and Miss ya!

Popular Posts