5 days...REALLY?

I want to take a minute to thank ALL of you for the wonderful and encouraging comments you are leaving on my blog. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!

I posted this on my Phit-N-Phat journal that I post to almost daily which is like my electronic diary basically. I wanted to share these thoughts with blog world too.

So last night J and I were on our way home from a college baseball game and I looked at him and started laughing and said "In 5 days I am going to stand on stage in a BIKINI!" "I am a working mother of two kids who was miserable in my body for 12 years and started a diet at least every other Monday and NOW I am about to stand on stage in a bikini." REALLY? Is this really me? I just can't wrap my mind around it. I know I have prepped for this for 27 weeks now but as of today it is only 5 days away and it is about to happen. I simply cannot believe it.

My weight dropped to 128.4 yesterday morning and I was in awe. Just never dreamed in my life I would see a number like that. Then I just looked in the mirror at my small somewhat muscular frame and just starred at myself. This is my body. This is ME! It almost feels like a long dream, it really does.

I am so excited for the whole experience and to be able to do this with what I consider true friends who are all so AWESOME and who are achieving their goals and dreams is just so surreal.

I truly am in awe of my accomplishment.

Comments

Stacia said…
This made me cry!!! I am so proud of you! Thanks again for all your help and encouragement!
Katie J ♥ said…
You should be in awe! It must seem like a dream but all your hard work, perspiration and dedication have brought you to this point. You are an amazing example that it can be done and with style and grace. Kudos to you Dawn!!!
Becca said…
Yep, really. I can't wait to see the final product and see that smile you have waited to show the world for 28 weeks now!!
Anonymous said…
I'm so proud of you! You're amazing! I honestly thought yesterday, "I wonder if I could do that? I wonder what she ate and what she did and if I could do it?". You are such a great influence!
Jessica said…
Yay Dawn! I am so excited for you! Isn't it funny how this week seemed like it was going to take forever to get here, then all of a sudden you can't believe it came so fast!?!?
Unknown said…
Dawn, I peek in on you from time to time to watch your progress. You are looking so fine and healthy and I'm so proud to know you!
Congrats on making it to the 120's mark. I know with your great attitude and family and friends this weekend won't be the last we hear from you!
Anna Marie
Unknown said…
I am beyond proud of you, Dawn!!!
You are a true inspiration. You were determined & look where it got you!
You look great but most of all you feel great.
YOU GO GIRL!
April said…
I can't wait for you to experience the stage! It's a rush like no other. People only dream of it. I know I used to. Your hard work and dedication are paying off this weekend :)

I can't wait for pictures of you all dolled up.
MB said…
I'm in awe too.

Popular Posts