Dinner recipe to share

I have a GREAT recipe to share that I just got done eating for dinner. I found it in the special edition Fatloss Oxygen, Winter 2011. I will absolutely be making this again. It might be a weekly meal I loved it so much.

Chicken Florentine

1 tsp of olive oil

4, 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast

14 oz. can of crushed tomatoes

1 tsp of oregano

1 tbsp of fresh basil (or 1 tsp of dried), I used dried and it tasted really good.

10 oz. of fresh spinach

sea salt and pepper to taste

2 tbsp of shredded Parmesan cheese

1. In a large skillet over medium - high heat, heat the oil and cook chicken until lightly browned on each side, approximately 6 minutes.

2. Reduce heat to medium and stir in tomatoes, oregano and basil; place spinch on top of the chicken and cover tightly.

3. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, approximately 15 more minutes. Stir in salt and pepper and top with cheese.

Calories: 260, Total fats: 6 g, Carbs: 10 g, Figer: 3 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 40 g, Iron 3 g

Comments

Unknown said…
I think you've just provided my Sunday dinner! Thanks for the recipe- sounds great!
Robin said…
hi there, I am a new follower.. I just wanted to say your before after and now pics are very very inspiring. I have recently lost 40lbs and have such a longs ways to go and reading your blog is very motivating. Thanks for sharing ...
Robin
http://www.1girlgettingfit.blogspot.com
Jen said…
yummy sounds delish!!

Popular Posts