Bachelor and 29 weeks!

Who is watching the Bachelor? I am really enjoying this season. I started out a very faithful Bachelor watcher years ago with season 1 then after several season I faded my loyalty b/c I just got annoyed with all of the girls. I didn't watch it the season that Brad didn't choose anyone but heard about it of course. I didn't think it was that big of a deal really, I mean if you aren't in love then my no means should you propose to someone even if that is what the show is about. Why propose if you are going to break up a week later. Anyway, that is just my opinion. So a couple of seasons ago I got back into it and I can't miss it now. LOVE IT!! SO ENTERTAINING! Plus, Brad is some NICE EYE CANDY if you ask me. Man, he is HOT!!

Welcome to the Brad gallery:



So so thankful he got rid of Michelle, I was not a fan at all. I really like all of the 4 remianing girls but I am just not in love with or overjoyed with any of them. Any way he goes I will be pleased with the outcome.
I am 29 weeks pregnant ya'll. YAY!!! It is moving right along. It is hard to believe that in 11 short weeks I will meet my precious sweet girl, Harlie. I can't wait to see her face!!! The girls are still just so excited. We talk about her all of the time and wonder what she will look like. As Lizzie says "she will look like us." She is probably right.

Although I am feeling pretty well over all I am for sure feeling VERY PREGNANT and sleeping sucks and my congestion is getting worse. Taking some over the counter meds right now and plan to break out the neti-pot tonight. I'm pregnant, I gotta vent, I am playing the "pregnancy card" as long as I can.

Comments

Popular Posts