The TRUE countdown begins...

I am LESS THAN 10 weeks away from seeing my sweet baby girl, Harlie!!! Although, it really is going by fast it just can't get here fast enough. I AM READY!!!

I am still feeling pretty good for the most part. No matter how good of a pregnancy you have you can't help but be rather uncomfortable when you get up in the weeks of pregnancy. Your belly is big, your back hurts, you have congestion constantly, you have to pee often and suddenly, you can't get comfortable when you sleep, you lose your breath with simple task, getting dressed is just a production sometimes then putting on your shoes. UGH!! The list goes on. Obviously, the outcome is worth every bit of being uncomfortable it just feels good to vent and let it out every now and then which is exactly what I did. Thank you for listening.

Big sisters are just SO EXCITED for Harlie's arrival. They can't wait to see her. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they do see her for the first time and I can't wait to see what they have to say to her. Lizzie looks at my belly and hugs or kisses it and says "Hi" and "Bye" to baby Harlie daily. It is the most precious thing you have heard.

I promise to post a pic soon. I just haven't taken the time to take one recently or had my husband take one of me. I promise to get on that though.

Comments

Unknown said…
How exciting! Congratulations!

Popular Posts