37 weeks. GETTING CLOSE!!!!

I am now 37 weeks along and making some slow progress according to the Dr. Headed in the right direction he says. YAY!!! I will take it. Both of my other girls were born relatively close to their due date so I assume this one will come then too but time will tell. No major complaints, still feeling well for the most part considering I am getting closer day by day. Harlie's room is ready to go. Still working on organizing the garage turned play room area but it is coming together just trying to find some places for stuff that we have had to move around and shuffle. We do still need to get the pack-n-play, swing and bouncy seat out of the attic and get those things cleaned and ready to go. That is on the agenda for tonight. I'll do my best to keep you posted as I move along and have this sweet baby girl. We can't wait to meet her!

Comments

So close! Why do the last weeks (and days) seem to just draaaagg by?

Can't wait to see pictures of her.

Popular Posts