39 weeks and SERIOUSLY COUNTING!!!

I have made it to the 39 week mark as of today (Wednesday, April 27th). I AM SO READY for her to get here. We all are. Dad and sisters want to meet her NOW!!

Not that we want her to grow up fast by any means but we are ready to see what she looks like and then just get underway with our new normal with having 3 kids. We are aware that it will be an adjustment and we are ready to get that part over with.

According to my Dr. I have only dilated a fingertip which I suppose might be a centimeter and then thinned out about 40%. I didnt' feel well this past weekend and was having more contractions although not real painful ones as well as some shooting pains down low. I was hoping this was moving me along a bit but no such luck. When I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter, Lizzie, I went for my 39 week appt. and then 4 days later I had her so I am praying that is the case with this one. I hadn't progressed any at all with Lizzie at that 39 week appt. either.

I am going to get on that TM tonight and do that for 15-20 minutes at least in the hopes that it might get her moving.

She will be here, it is just a matter of time now, the big question is WHEN!

Comments

Popular Posts