Exercise!

WHOA!! Two days in a row of blogging, shocker, I know.

Exercise has NOT been my strength the past 7 months. I have exercised randomly here and there but I am not even certain that I have done two exercise sessions in a week until NOW!!

I keep coming up with 100's of excuses, a few legitimate but most are not. I simply cannot seem to get in the groove. I have been thinking if I could do some type of exercise that was fun and didn't seem so much like exercise that might help me get back in the habit.

I have been wanting to try Zumba, well finally I was able to. A friend invited me to a class that she recently tried, she raved and raved about how much fun it was and what a good workout it was. They actually had it at a time that I could make it last night. The husband stayed with the kids and got them to bed and I went to get my dance/booty shake on.

Let me tell you this was some fun booty shaking sweat session. Some of the people there are really good at it and it was so much fun to watch them. I on the other hand don't think my top half is seperated from my bottom half and I was watching them wondering how in the heck they do that. I also left with the feeling that I wanted to get much better at this workout/dancing and I absolutely LOVED IT! I will be back.

It did not seem like exercise at all. It was tons of fun, I felt comfortable there and I can't wait to try it again.

In fact I have plans to go back on Monday night at 6:45. WOOT! Can't wait.

Oh and back to the top where I said I finally exercised twice in one week, so I did the Zumba class last night and then on Monday when I was off work the husband, Chloe and I alternated between the bike, eliptical and treadmill for 30 minutes. GO US!

Have a great weekend friends and before I go I must say WOO PIG SOOIE! GO HOGS GO! The Arkansas Razorbacks play the Kansas State Wildcats tonight in the Cotton Bowl in Arlington at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. 7pm. Can't wait!

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds great! Keep gettin' sweaty! :)

Popular Posts