21 weeks and CHRISTMAS IS COMING (pictures)!!!

YAY!! It is only 2 2/1 days until Christmas. I LOVE IT!! I have always been a big fan of Christmas and now that I have young kids I love it even more. Chloe is at a great age (6) and is so into it and the best part is that she loves to get gifts of course (I mean who doesn't) but she also loves to go pick out gifts for other people. I love that!! Lizzie is into Christmas of course b/c she repeats everything Chloe says (and more)

We have a busy Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We thankfully do not have to travel b/c all of our family lives within 10-15 minutes of our house so we just hit them all on one day. It is GREAT!! Everyone is satisfied and we enjoy it too.

On another note, I have made it over the half way hump to 21 weeks pregnant. WOOT WOOT!!

Still doing pretty well. My energy levels has been a little low the past few days but hopefully that will turn around. I am not sleeping well, I wake up in the middle of the night to pee and then for the life of me I can NOT go back to sleep and I just lay there. It drives me crazy. I am so tired and I want to go back to bed immediately but I just can't. I have laid there for up to almost 2 hours and then I finally must doze off. God is trying to prepare me for the interrupted sleep when you have a new born but I would rather just sleep good now and just have it hit me after the baby is born b/c you can NEVER be prepared for it fully at all.

I will leave you with a few pictures of Chloe and Lizzie this past Sunday when they sang at the church choir concert. They looked so pretty!
Chloe is the first "S" .
Lizzie's song was about rocking baby Jesus in a cradle. It was so sweet. These are all 3-4 year olds.

This is the Mabry crew (minus one brother who was there but had to leave).
My Mom and Dad w/ the girls.



Comments

Stacia said…
Beautiful pictures!!!

Popular Posts