EXCUSES DON'T BURN CALORIES

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer. "

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Belly bump pics!!!!

I finally had my husband take a picture of me then I took one in the bathroom mirror also. These pics were taken on Tuesday, November 30th which was 1 day shy of me being 18 weeks.

Someone said to me the other day that "the balloon inflates much faster the 3rd time around" which made me feel a lot better by my rather large belly that I already have. I'll just take that comment and run with it.

I am feeling GREAT!! No complaints so far. Just taking it day to day and really enjoying this pregnancy.



5 comments:

Texas Gunslinger said...

OMG, Dawn! You look SOOOOOOO good! You're even more beautiful pregnant! Sheesh, you make pregnancy look good, I'll tell ya that much! So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

you look fantastic. i've enjoyed following all of your adventures.

libby89@aol.com

Kelly said...

Awwww, that is so cute. Look at you glowing. I get to go through this vicariously reading your blog. :)

Leigh said...

awesome! I'm 29 weeks, and have yet to start showing.. I guess because I'm heavy anyway! But the lil bean is definately there! congrats again!

redhead75 said...

Yeah! You look super cute :)