35 weeks!

Sorry so long between updates. I am now 35 weeks. I am doing pretty good for the most part considering my stage in this pregnancy. I have been struggling with sleep some and that affects me in every way but I have slept good the past two nights to that helps TONS!!!


Harlie is moving around like crazy and at lunch today she kicked or punched or something so hard that it made me jump and then laugh wondering what in the world she is doing in there. She is a busy mover for sure but hasn't done that to me before until now. Maybe she wants OUT!


We had my brother-in-law's and now SIL's wedding was on March 19th and it went GREAT!! My girls were the flower girls and my husband was the best man. Then on Sunday the 20th we had my parents 50th wedding anniversary party and that turned out wonderful. We had so many people show up to visit with my parents. Mostly people that they don't see on a regular basis but have been friends with for many years.


My youngest daughter, Lizzie, turns FOUR this coming Friday, April 1st. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! She is SO EXCITED!!! She grins from ear to ear whenever you mention it to her.


So lots of stuff going on in our world and still even more exciting things to come.


I leave you with a family picture of us at the wedding.


Comments

Stacia said…
I love your pic!! Beautiful!

Popular Posts