Come on habit...let's form!

I am 3/3 on AM workouts this week. I DID make it up this morning and I did a cardio workout in my garage with my TM and a step bench and a few body weight exercises like squats and lunges. YEA!!!

My goal when I started the 8 week challenge was to exercise at least 4 days a week. Well, I have not decided to bump it up to 5 days a week. I want to see if I can exercise 5 days a week for 8 weeks. This WON'T be easy. I will have to dig deep if I want to do this. I can't imagine the results I would have though if I did stick to it. I sure would love to find out though.

I do have that lofty goal but I do have to take it one day at a time though b/c like everything if I look at the big picture too much I get too overwhelmed and then I doubt myself. So I will take it one day at a time for now.

If I can do it for a good solid 3-4 weeks then I will feel confident that I can keep it up b/c I will not want to have gone that far and been successful then not see the goal to the end so these first few weeks are crucial to my goal.

Thursday mornings plan is a full body workout at the gym. I love these, LOTS of weights!

Friday morning will be 45 minutes of cardio most likely in my garage again.

Then I get to look forward to rest days on Saturday and Sunday.

Comments

Ally Wasmund said…
Wow! What fabulous work you are doing! WooHoo!

Keep going! You can do it!
Therese said…
Ooo a Razorback eh? My grandparents live in Hot Springs (right outside Little Rock). What sorority were you in? I was Alpha Chi Omega for 3 years then dropped my last year.
Jen said…
Great job!!! hey if you have any training tips for me let me know. I am running a 12K in Oct and wanted to get some advice on my runs. (zoo22@hotmail.com)

Thanks!

Popular Posts