Muscles and Bones!

This title might seem a little strange but I have to tell you guys that I HAVE MUSCLES AND I HAVE BONES!! Some of them are protruding a lot more than they used to (muscles and bones that is) and I have discovered A LOT more of them (muscles and bones that is). THIS IS GREAT!!

A few weeks ago I was laying down in bed on my back and I felt my pelvic or hip bone and I grabbed J's hand and said "feel this." HA, not sure what he thought, well I know what he was thinking but instead I had him feel of my hip bones, they were RIGHT THERE and sticking out. WOW!! I have hip bones and you can see them and feel them very well especially when I am laying down. He wasn't nearly as excited about my hip bones as I was.

Then when I was putting lotion on the other morning I disovered I have those bones in my lower back (I actually think they are the back of the pelvis), there are two of them and they feel kind of round. WOW, who knew!

Then my clavicle(collar bone) is totally protruding. I know it has always been there but DANG, you can really see it now.

Now onto the even bigger and better part, the muscles surrounding those bones. I have some serious biceps people. I love flexing them. J laughs at me all of the time b/c I am like "feel this, look at this, check this out." HA OH and I have so already talked about my leg muscles, my favorite ones actually, LOVE EM'.

Just think, all of these wonderful body parts were hidden under all of those layers of fat for all of those long years. NOT ANYMORE!! They have all come out to play! WOOT WOOT!

Comments

Congrats on your weight loss! You look great!
Anonymous said…
You are so funny. YAY FOR BONES AND MUSCLES!!!
Sarah said…
Great news. Really excited for you.
Anonymous said…
I'm a little late, but your progress pics look awesome!! You look sooo good!! And size 4, wow! Very cool! Keep it up, just think of all the muscles and bones that will still be popping out over this last month and a half :)

Popular Posts