16 days and a couple of my faves!

Only 16 more days until I hit that stage, hopefully NOT flat on my face b/c I have been practicing walking in my 5 inch heels. HA!! It has taken some practice though but I am getting better.

I am doing pretty well considering I eat 1200 cals a day and exercise anywhere from 1 hour to 2 hours a day. Average 1 1/2 most days. My energy level comes and goes. Some days it is really good and some days it seems as if it takes all my power to propel my legs forward. I have the most energy of my day around 6 AM right after my hour of cardio is done and then around 7 pm I get SLUGGISH! It is still worth it though and I am glad I am doing it and the best part is that the goal is almost accomplished. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is looking brighter and brigher with each passing day.

I have grown to love several foods (believe it or not) and several product. I thought I would share a couple of products with you that I like. As for food I, I love my egg white/cinnamon/splenda egg concosion big time. Enough that I will eat it long after the competition is over. I take a pic of them soon and show you.

Anyway, Xtend is a supplement that I really like, it is the branched chain amino acids (usually known as BCAA's) and glutamine combined. All of which are good things for people who exercise regularly. I am not going into what all they do for you b/c I would never get it all right so just google it. I mix 2 scoops of this with my water that I drink in the morning while I work out then I mix 2 more scoops with more water to drink as I get ready for the day and on my way to work. I have tried the orange which I really like and then now the grape and the grape is my favorite between the two. I have tried watermelon also and it was good. Grape is the best in my opinion.

Then we have protein powder. There are SO many options out there. As of now I am really enjoying Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate. It has good nutritional stats and a great flavor. I buy most of my supplements like prot powd and the Xtend from bodybuilding.com I have found them to be a good value and quick shipping and if you order over $100 worth you get free shipping so make bigger orders less often and you save some money.


By the way, my husband is surprising me with a weekend get away beginning tomorrow. Can't wait to see where he is taking me. He did say to bring my swimsuit...my bikini that is. WOOT!

Comments

Stacia said…
Have a blast!! You deserve it!!
Anonymous said…
It's time to see another progress photo since you're getting close to stage day!! Good luck. It's so exciting and motivating to hear your story. Enjoy every minute of it.

Popular Posts