11 weeks until phat camp!

Over the last couple of years I have realized that I do better with an event or a main goal to focus on so now I am putting my focus to Phat Camp that is with my Phit-N-Phat on-line personal training group. It wil be in Nashville which is where our trainer lives. There are about 30 phat campers coming to it I do believe. I must get in good shape b/c we will be working out hard. Plus, I am pretty sure I don't work out at the intensity that Corinne will have us working out at so I am in for a rude awakening.

My goals to accomplish in the next 11 weeks are:

#1 - to reduce my body fat
#2 - to get in 3 full body strength training workouts per week and 1 separate cardio session for a total of a minnimum of 4 days working out per week. 5 would be GREAT but 4 is what I will commit to for sure.

I had intended to start exercising 2 weeks ago. I had given myself a 2 week break after the marathon. I just haven't been motivated to get started back and I simply haven't made myself. It is time that I start making myself though. I know once I get back to it and get into a routine I will be fine. Just like anything I have had a break in my routine so I have to start up the habit again. This weeks goal is 3 - 30 minute exercise sessions.

Comments

Good for you! :D
Oh guess what...I signed up for a 5k!
The Lewis's said…
Sounds like a great plan! Phat camp sounds awesome!
Teresa said…
I have 12 1/2 weeks till vacation, so I'm trying to kick it in high gear myself. You got it whipped. Phat camp sounds like a place to learn alot about fitness and healthy eating. Have fun.

Popular Posts