Still going strong...kind of

As I posted before I did get up on Monday AM and did strength training (ST) workout at the gym then I DID NOT get up on Tuesday morning. Then I DID get up on Wednesday morning then I DID NOT get up this morning. So it is an every other day occurence for now BUT it needs to be an everyday occurence. I can see it is going to take some dedication and habit forming AGAIN to get it going consistently. Always after I get up I am so thankful that I did and that I got my work out out of the way. That still doesn't make it easy to get up at 5. People do it all over the world though so I am certain that I can do it. 21 days to form a habit don't they say? Well, I am only on day 4. HA I will get there.

My food is still rockin' though so that is plus and I have already exercised more this week (even though it is only 2 times) than I have in the past 5 weeks so YEA!! I am on the right track.

Yesterday's food:

B - 1/2 cup of dry oatmeal made w/ water, 1/2 cup of strawberries sliced, 1 egg and 1 egg white scrambled

S - 12 almonds, protein shake

L - I ate out and I had a cobb salad w/ roasted chicken and I asked them to hold the bacon but they put it on there but it wasn't much so I just ate it anyway.

S- peanut butter and apple

D - sauteed sliced portabello mushrooms (for the first time, yum), cod (fish), 6 asparagus spears, and a cole slaw recipe that my trainer gave me. YUM! This meal was delicious. I almost licked my plate.

Comments

Christina said…
Hey 2 days so far is better than none at all! Your stepping in the right direction again. Thanks for all your ispiration!

Popular Posts