Still plugging along...

I am still doing well on my challenge. My exercise has faded off a bit so I have to reign it in and get going consistently again. I am exercising but not the 5 days a week that I need to be doing and had been doing. Food is GREAT!! Better than ever really.

J is still going strong and is very committed as of now. It is a day to day process though so we just take it one day at a time. He has lost 12 pounds and I am down 3.2 pounds so far and still eating consistently well which is paying off.

We did both enjoy a WORTH IT splurge meal this past Saturday night. I had chicken strips w/ honey mustard, a baked potato w/ butter, 7 hush puppies and some cole slaw. Along with a piece of cookie cake from the Great American Cookie Factory. SO GOOD! Then afterwards we had a scooop of ice cream from Braum's. I had rocky road. YUMMO!! Then Sunday morning we were back on track. Having control over the food and being able to get back to the good eating is the game we are trying to win and so far we are being victorious!!

This week is busy with the County Fair going on that we will go to one night and then J's first football game is this Thursday. Then Friday night we have an outing with the two of us at a concert at a local bar and then Saturday night is the first RAZORBACK football game that we will watch on TV at some friends house. WOOT WOOT!! FUN TIMES all around! Oh, then Sunday we have family coming into town from Michigan. They are some cousins that we love dearly and I can't wait to see them. The husband of my girl cousin married J and I and they both sang at our wedding along with another guy cousin from MI too. Can't wait for them to get here. Then we will get together with them on Monday also. Shew, wearing me out thinking about it all but it really will be fun and I can't wait for the adventures to start tomorrow night by going to the fair.

Comments

Stacia said…
Keep up the good work!!
Unknown said…
Good luck to Jeremy! Hope they win!

Popular Posts