Moving along but getting no where

The title of todays post says it all. I am exercising some and eating relatively well but just standing still as far as inches and weight goes. This was not my intention a few weeks ago. Getting from good intentions to more action is what I need.

My food is always relatively good. I eat the right foods 85% of the time and when I don't eat healthy for me foods I don't just gorge myself and those times are few and far between. I have made some great choices too when really un healthy choices were right in front of me. Those things I am pleased with.

I have ramped up the exercise a bit which is a plus and I am doing it more frequent.

Even though I am doing those things well they are not good enough for the next step I want to get to. If I want to drop more fat and possibly do a figure/bikini comp I have to improve on both aspects. No two ways about it.

Not that I am in a bad place where I am b/c I am totally not. I feel good and I look fine. No one is pressuring me at all to lose more weight or stand on stage in a bikini. This was all my own thoughts. I just have to make a decision if I want to do the work that needs to be done in order to get to my next goals that I have thought of in my mind. I know I can do it if I want to. I think I am just not sure how bad I want to. Either way is fine for the support group around me. They love me at 200, 150 or 120 pounds. I just have to make sure I make the right decision for myself and that is the bottom line.

Decisions. I hate decisions sometimes. I am thankful that I get to make them but don't you wish sometimes someone else would just make them for you then you would just know what you wanted/should do.

Oh well, such is life. I will make my own decision then I will move on with the action that it takes to get to or stay at that place.

Comments

Jessica said…
Dawn,
Standstills SUCK! You need to change something, whether it's being more strict with your diet, changing your workout, or just your mood! Have you considered doing a consult with Tim (Bec's hubby)? Maybe a new coach with new ideas is all you need! You can do it!!
Becca said…
At least you know what you have to do - now just do it. Shoot, we all hit our plateaus' sometimes!

Popular Posts