EXCUSES DON'T BURN CALORIES

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer. "

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Moving along but getting no where

The title of todays post says it all. I am exercising some and eating relatively well but just standing still as far as inches and weight goes. This was not my intention a few weeks ago. Getting from good intentions to more action is what I need.

My food is always relatively good. I eat the right foods 85% of the time and when I don't eat healthy for me foods I don't just gorge myself and those times are few and far between. I have made some great choices too when really un healthy choices were right in front of me. Those things I am pleased with.

I have ramped up the exercise a bit which is a plus and I am doing it more frequent.

Even though I am doing those things well they are not good enough for the next step I want to get to. If I want to drop more fat and possibly do a figure/bikini comp I have to improve on both aspects. No two ways about it.

Not that I am in a bad place where I am b/c I am totally not. I feel good and I look fine. No one is pressuring me at all to lose more weight or stand on stage in a bikini. This was all my own thoughts. I just have to make a decision if I want to do the work that needs to be done in order to get to my next goals that I have thought of in my mind. I know I can do it if I want to. I think I am just not sure how bad I want to. Either way is fine for the support group around me. They love me at 200, 150 or 120 pounds. I just have to make sure I make the right decision for myself and that is the bottom line.

Decisions. I hate decisions sometimes. I am thankful that I get to make them but don't you wish sometimes someone else would just make them for you then you would just know what you wanted/should do.

Oh well, such is life. I will make my own decision then I will move on with the action that it takes to get to or stay at that place.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Dawn,
Standstills SUCK! You need to change something, whether it's being more strict with your diet, changing your workout, or just your mood! Have you considered doing a consult with Tim (Bec's hubby)? Maybe a new coach with new ideas is all you need! You can do it!!

Becca said...

At least you know what you have to do - now just do it. Shoot, we all hit our plateaus' sometimes!