Staying afloat and feeling good

I haven't had much time to post to my blog recently which is why my posts haven't been very frequent. I am doing well though. I am 4/4 on the morning workouts and my food has been solid. I am drinking my gallon of water daily.

We have a Razorback football game this weekend and I have my food all planned out for it. I am treating Saturday and Sunday this weekend just like I would a Monday or Tuesday. I have to or every single weekend I will negate my results that I get through the week.

It is FOGGY here as I type this. It just rolled in. I have an amazing view from my office window and I can't see very far out of it b/c of the fog. We are expecting LOTS of rain to hit our area anytime. They are saying 2-7 inches depending on how the storm rolls in. Let's hope we are closer to the 2 although that is still a lot of rain. Could be worse though b/c it could be 7 like some are going to get.

Comments

Popular Posts