GO RAMAY INDIANS!!

YES, J's team had a WIN!!! SO EXCITING!! They actually had a really good win 41-7! Which means that J's defense did what they were supposed to do and the offense, well they just kicked bootie too. A win makes for a happy husband and a good well played win makes for an extremely happy husband. The girls and I love it when they win.

On another note, YES, I EXERCISED THIS MORNING. I got up 30 mintues early and did my arm workout. Feels good to have it over with. I am 4/5 for this week. I did exercise on Sunday but my weeks are from Monday too Sunday so I did Mon, Tues, Wed and Friday and then I plan on doing my 4 mile run in the morning. Then I will be 5/5. It has been a while since I have had a week like that. Gosh it feels good.

As for the weekend, I think we might go to a high school football game tonight, you know we can't get enough of football around our house so we need to go to a Friday game too. Then tomorrow I will run and then hang out with the girls and J will have to work in the morning and then he will go to the game early to tailgate and I will come later. Sunday the girls and I might go visit some friends and J is helping his Dad build fence. Somewhere in there the house will get vacuumed and the laundry will get done and I might dust if I am really ambitious.

Have a great weekend. GO HOGS GO!!!

Comments

Popular Posts