I EXERCISED AGAIN!

I am back on track, finally. I am determined to make this a good eating and exercising week. It has been a while since I have had a complete solid week. I am off to a great start. I jogged/walked Sunday morning 2 miles and ate pretty good this weekend. Could of done better a few times but could of done worse also. Monday, was a great day for me. I stayed on track with my food and just made some great choices and then I jog/walked last night for 3 miles. I am on track to do my 10K on October 13th, I just have to keep going. My plan today is to go at lunch and do my leg workout at the gym. Tonight I have bunko so that will be a challenge but I can handle it. Not sure yet if I will be able to eat before I go or just take some snacks with me or just have control of myself of the food they will have there. I have no idea what they are having so that isn't always good. I can't prepare myself as well if I don't know what is on the menu.

I also walked the stairs 3 times at work yesterday. I feel my quads and calves burning when I do that, it feels great.

Do you have your eating plan for the day? Your exercise planned for the day? You have to have a plan or you won't get it done. I had told myself last night that I was going to jog and after going to the grocery store and then to pick up the girls and then home and then doing this and doing that and making dinner I was thinking I wasn't going to get it in and I hated that. Finally at 9 I was done with everything so I just decided to get on my clothes and get out there and I DID!! I just went back in forth in front of my house since it was dark but it worked out just fine. So glad I did it.

o.k. I am off to get my work done. Have a great Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts