Great start to my week!

I have gotten up both Monday and Tuesday early to do my exercise. I FEEL GREAT!! The time change is good to me. It is light in the mornings much earlier and then my body just feels like it is later in the morning so just easier to get out of bed. I did 30 minute easy run on Monday and then shoulder ST workout today. Gosh, I feel so good just knowing I got it done.

My good has been on target too. I started working with a friend of mine that is a fellow Phit-N-Phater' named Trish, she has an on-line nutrition business called Phit Nutrition. Since I am venturing into the unknown of marathon training I thought I needed a little expertise in the food department so that I am eating enough and eating the right foods. I think I am really going to enjoy this.

I still havne't weighed. If you remember the last time I weighed was October 8th. I had planned to weigh on November 1st but I was doing a long run on that day and I don't make it a habit to weigh within several days of my long run just b/c the scale is always up so I am giving it a few days. I will most likely weigh on Thursday or Friday of this week though.

I have to gear up for a long run of 11 miles this weekend. Not sure exactly when I will do it but I will get it done for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts