Guest blogger and check out her AMAZING PROGRESS!

Stacia has a blog, too. I have been trying to get her to share her lifestyle transformation on it so she could inspire those that read her blog. Maybe now she will.

Start of her post:

I have asked Dawn if I could guest blog on her blog….after I did I was not sure where I would start as I get nervous & get my words tangled ha!

I came across Dawn’s blog about a year and a half ago and I would watch, never comment just watch.

The entire time thinking WOW!!!! I would stop looking at her blog for a bit and then find myself right back on her blog, I was just so amazed!

After some time I commented and asked Dawn for her email and asked if she would help guide me, boy has she ever!

I have never met anyone with such determination and spunk!
(I say that loosely as we have not actually met yet, but we will if I need to take a trip to her town J)

Dawn and I would talk through email and she would make suggestions I would listen and keep on eating what I was eating or I would even try a bit but it was not consistent. One day in either the end of February or early March I was like okay “I can do this too!”

And here I am 23 lbs lighter (or it was 23 lbs last I checked, hopefully more now)

Yes I have a long way to go and 23 lbs is not that much but I am getting there! I COULD NOT have done any of it without Dawn, she inspires me like you would not believe!! Anything I need help with whether it be food ideas or text at 5:00 a.m. to get out of bed and burn those calories she is right there for me, even checking in on me while she vacations.

I want to say Thank You Dawn & You Rock!!!


Thank you, Stacia for such kind words. Nothing gives me more gratification/satisfacation than knowing that I inspired someone to get off the couch and get moving and eat healthy. I tell people all of the time that the grass is truly greener on this side of the fence and if I made it over here than ANYONE CAN DO IT! Where there is a will there is a way and I encourage you to find the "way" just like Stacia did. Keep rollin', Stacia, b/c at this pace you are getting closer and closer to your goal as the days go by.

Comments

Stacia said…
love ya girl!!! let's keep going :)
Lindsay said…
Stacia- Great job! Don't discredit the hard work that you do for those 23 pounds, own it girl!! Keep up the excellent work.
Unknown said…
AWESOME STACIA!!!
I love reading your blog too, as you know. Keep up the hard work both of you!
Oh & Stacia, when you come visit Dawn, you must come see me too. We live in the same town & are only 2 miles (if that) from each other.

Popular Posts