GO RAMAY INDIANS!!


Tonight is J's first football game. He is coaching 8th grad this year. They play their across town rival for the first game. This one is actually not a conference game though. They play them again the last game of the season and it counts towards the conference number. But regardless you want to beat them! We will see how it goes. It is hard to tell how good/bad you are until you actually play someone. Of course as the season goes on your are bound to get better so that is always good to remember.

I still need to post pictures from this past weekends pig show in Texas. I just haven't had time. I will get to it as soon as I can though.

Chloe is actually sick now with double ear infections and fever. Bless hear heart, I hate when she feels bad. She has some antibiotics and tylenol/ibuprofen so hopefully she will be on the mend soon.

Have a great Thursday! It is finally just drizzling here from all of the rain we had from Gustav. Shew, I didn't think it would ever stop of course it could be worse and I could be in LA with floods and no electricity. I am going to quit complaining now about the rain. Now my yard really does look like a jungle and it will take days for it to dry out, oh well, it is just a yard, we will get it done.

Comments

Popular Posts