WOOT WOOT!! Ramay got a WIN!!

YEAH!! Last night J's team won their game. 16 - 6. We were so excited. It is the first one they won. The kids were thrilled and of course J was beyond thrilled. We were asking our selves "do they fire 8th grade football coaches if they don't win". We don't think they do b/c you can only work with what you got but you just never know. It is always best to hopefully get a few wins in there so you don't have to worry about that. Not that we're worried, we really are kidding. I hope this gives the team some confidence going into the rest of the games and they can maybe get a few more wins. Only time will tell.

I will be doing a 6 mile run this weekend. Not sure when though yet. Saturday or Sunday though.

I did get up yesterday and did some ST. I did not get up this morning though. I need to plan to make Friday a DOR b/c after the football games and not relaxing at all at them from chasing around my 18 month old I am exhausted. I can't relax with her climbing around on bleachers and going as fast as she can to the end of them.

Last night at the game Chloe got to go down with the 9th grade cheerleaders (she wears a red/white cheerleading outfit to the games and has the same red metallic pom poms as the cheerleaders) and warm up with them before the game. They lifted her up by both feet you know like she is standing and she cheered then she got to stand there when the 9th grade did their run through. She was SO EXCITED!! She wanted to cheer with them the rest of the game but I tried to explain that it isn't fair to all of the other little girls that they don't get to cheer so she can't. Yes, she doesn't understand that of course. Being the coaches daughter only gets you so far but she got to do that little part so that is better than nothing. She just absolutely loved it. She is a cheerleader in the making for sure.

o.k. I better get off here and get some work done. I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts