FOCUSED!

Well Thanksgiving is over with...craziness, can't believe it is the last day of November. We had such a nice 4 day weekend, visiting my family and J's family and taking drives on the back roads looking for deer, shopping, vegging, watching football, cleaning the house, putting up Christmas decorations and decorating the tree. GOOD TIMES HAD BY ALL!!!

The food was pretty good on my part. I enjoyed some carbs on Thanksgiving day and some desserts too and then had a few treats on Friday night at another family gathering but overall I did well and I never stuffed myself sick although I wanted to with J's Uncle's peanut brittle. I somehow refrained. I LOVE THAT STUFF!! I had actually forgotten about it unti I saw the ziplock bag full of it at his Grandma's house on Thursday. I wanted to devour the whole bag. I am not sure how I didn't really.

I am totally back on track though and still ready to make this bikini competition a reality. I really want to do this. I want to stand on that stage FOR ME and prove to myself that what you think is impossible really isn't with some hard work and dedication. I hope along the way I can inspire my friends and family and show them you can once be over 200 pounds and have 2 children and still achieve a goal like this (if this is something you want for yourself). I obviously won't look like Jillian Michaels for example b/c I do have some stretch marks and loose skin and saggy boobs but I know I can still get to what I am picturing and be proud of what I have done which is truly all that matter.

Remind me as I go through this December with party after party after party and family gathering after familiy gathering after family gathering that I have a BIGGER GOAL and it is not as if this is the last time I will ever eat those foods. They will still be around after the competition is over with. This Christmas season will truly be about spending time with family and the friends that I love and not about what food is going to be there. Just imagine, that won't even be a question I will be asking "what are we eating", since I will be bringing my own food, I will KNOW what I will be eating.

Comments

I am so impressed with the amount of weight you have lost. This is my first visit to your blog and I'm just speechless. Can't wait to read more---and you have a great goal... bikini here you come.
Brandi said…
Way to stay focused! I would have failed big time!

You are going to do great for the competition! I know you have determination that will take you all the way!
Becca said…
YOU GOT THIS DAWN! YOU have the drive, (I've already said this to you all in email) but for everyone else out there reading this: Watch out! Mrs. Mabry will soon be hittin' a stage near you...

Popular Posts