I don't have a title

I can't think of a clever title or just a title at all. HA

Umm, let's see, I am doing well. I am feeling a tad better than I was yesterday. I think the neti-pot is working its magic. I hope it continues and I can avoid the Dr. and antibiotics.

I got up and did a short cardio workout on the TM and then some core work with planks and the stability ball. Then I went to the gym at lunch and did some upper body strength training. Shew, that felt good. I need to do that more often. That rev's me up for the rest of the day and give me some much needed energy for the afternoons.

Tonight we are headed to a basketball game to watch our friend coach. He is coaching a sr. high girls basketball team in a town nearby so we thought we would go watch. They have two little girls that my girls love playing with so that will be fun for them.

ok, that is all I have to share today. Have a great Tuesday, what is left of it anyway.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.
Becca said…
Oh my gosh, I didn't realize I was so far behind on everyone's blog. Just checkin' in!

Popular Posts