EXCUSES DON'T BURN CALORIES

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer. "

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Gloomy Monday

It is rainy and dreary and cold here today. Just one of those days you really want to stay in bed ALL day long. I totally could have too since I am having some sinus congestion issues since Friday night. UGH. Having sinus issues just makes you feel run down. Could be worse though so I am doing my best to stay positive about it and hope it goes away in a few days. I broke out my neti-pot. I heart the neti pot!

This past weekend on Saturday my Mom, Dad and I took the girls to a drive through zoo. It is called the Gentry Drive Thru Safari. They loved it. We all loved it. So glad we finally went. What a great way to spend a few hours on the weekend. It was a beautiful day too.

So I have been struggling with my food on the weekends and keeping it consistent. The only way I will drop the fat that I want to is if I am consistent with the food. Well....I FINALLY did it. I had a solid weekend and didn't stray from my healthy food path and I am THRILLED!!! I needed that to show myself that I could do it. I didn't even miss the foods I usually eat. Not that I typically just totally fall off the wagon or anything b/c I don't but I do typically eat foods that are not in my weekly plan.

My goal as of now is the keep my food solid until Thanksgiving day. I want to earn that splurge that I plan on having. I CAN DO IT!! I WILL DO IT!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good for you! I fell off the wagon this weekend - except I'm still carbonated beverage free! Anywho, I really like Pilates (except for the fact that I'm not flexible enough to do some of the moves). I like that I can really feel the burn in my ab muscles. But, I've yet to try a Yoga class. I might try Wednesday's Yoga Class. Maybe. :)

Therese said...

I have the same problem when it comes to the weekend! That's why I decided to go with Structure Fitness...I needed a solid plan that I could follow 24-7. No excuses!

If you are thinking about doing a competition they would be perfect to help you train!