Day by day

Day by day they say, well Corinne and Becca say. They both told me the same thing about my exercise and eating. You really have to take it one day at a time. Do what you know you need to do as far as exercise goes and what you put in your mouth each day and then get up and do it all over again.

This is TOUGH. I can tell you that this will be the hardest thing I have done in my life to this point as far as challenging and really pushing my limits. Of course being a parent is probably the hardest but most enjoyable thing I have done. But 2nd to parenting a competition is at the top.

I am going strong right now and I am having a great week and I have had 2 good weeks prior to this but then I get to thinking I have to do this for SIX MONTHS PEOPLE!! SIX MONTHS!!!!!! That is A LONG TIME!!! I have to eat a very tight diet and at this current time I exercise 5 days a week and that is if I get in all 5 cardios and strength workouts in the same day. If I don't then it is 6 days at least. Then there will come a time that I will HAVE to exercise 6 days a week and eventually SEVEN. I am wondering now how I will do that. Can we say OVERWHELMING!

So the above paragraph is exactly why Corinne and Becca STRESS to me that it is DAY TO DAY!! Don't think ahead just think NOW! TODAY!!

O.k. I have learned over time to trust those that have gone before me so I will do just that. Day to day, day to day, day to day. I keep saying this over and over in my head.

I CAN DO THIS!! I WILL DO THIS!! I WILL GET ON THAT STAGE.
ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Comments

Natalie said…
you can do this!!! i can't wait to follow your journey! i wish i could do something like this, but i think i would have to have skin removed first. agh. anyway, i can't wait to follow you and send some encouragement your way!

Popular Posts