I get a "high" when...

I get ORGANIZED!!!! I took a day off yesterday to organize my kids rooms, clothes and toys. It needed it desperately and mostly my sanity needed it. I feel SO MUCH BETTER NOW!! I stared at their closets last night AND this morning and just smiled knowing what my Mom and I had done. I am NOT a pack rat at all, I love to get rid of things I don't need. I needed time to do it though and that doesn't come as plentiful as I would like. I took off work so that I could do it while the girls were at school and my Mom was able to help me. The project was too overwhelming to do alone. THANK GOD FOR MY MOM!!!

We organized and threw out and took some toys to the re-sale shop. I went through clothes after clothes and we ironed and hung up a crazy amount that I will put in a consignment sale that is huge that is in my area. That is in March. It is a process getting things ready for it though.

I feel SO GOOD knowing this is done before Christmas and now when the girls get more clothes and toys then we will have room for them and a spot to store them. YEA!!

Food and exercise are still going strong. I will face another challenge tomorrow at lunch at our annual office luncheon. I will prefail though!

Oh and last night I went Christmas shopping and while there I tried on a shirt to give my Mom an idea of something I might want for Christmas and guess what size it was...a SMALL!!! Yes, I tried on a SMALL in a shirt and it fit. WHOA!!! I think I was 10 the last time I wore anything that said "small" on the tag. That is Christmas enough for me but I really did like the shirt. Maybe I will get it and I can sport around my SMALL shirt and to top it off, it was a Razorback shirt. It really doesn't get better than a SMALL RAZORBACK shirt! GO HOGS!

Comments

Alyson said…
I'm the same way! Organizing & cleaning is completely therapeutic!
Anonymous said…
I love being organized!!!!

And congrats on the small! It's a great feeling, huh?!
The Lewis's said…
Awesome job on the organizing and the size small shirt!!!! :)

Popular Posts