Passed it up

So we had MEXICAN of all things at my Christmas luncheon today for work and I totally passed it up!! WOOT!! It did look good but not worth sacrificing my momentum I have going now. NOT WORTH IT!! I can have it at a later date if I want to but just not right now. I am on a roll and mexican food isn't getting in my way.

I have another challenge this coming Friday with yet another work Christmas luncheon and it is at a very good italian place. I can pass it up though, if I passed up the mexican then I can pass this up too. It will be a little bit more of a discussion in my head though b/c this food is GOOD! Yet, still not worth sacrificing my momentum.

I am 2/2 on the workouts this week also so I am going strong in that department. I plan in getting in 5 days at least and maybe 6 depending on what I get done in these 6 days.

BIGGEST LOSER FINALE is tonight. I can't wait!!! LOVE THAT SHOW!! I am always in such amazement at how they transform themselves and I can't wait to see them. I am really pulilng for Danny. My husband and I decided that he is our all time favorite contestant. He just totally "gets it" and I love that. He has truly transformed his life and you can tell by the way he talks about himself and talks about his new lifestyle. I LOVE IT!!!

Comments

Brandi said…
We can't wait for the finale tonight either!!!

Way to stay strong girl!! You got this!
Jessica said…
Way to go on skipping out on the calorie-loaded food!!! Almost 2 down, 1 to go after that, right?!

Popular Posts