Exercise - I am making time for it!

I have really been struggling in the making time for exercise department. I am still adjusting to life with two young kids along with all of the other household chores and other commitments that come along. I have realized that I MUST get the exercise in early in the morning or it simply WILL NOT get done. My goal for this week was to do 2 weight lifting days and 3 cardio days. I was off to a slow start with only 1 weight day on Tuesday and Mon. and Weds. off. I made myself do my ab/core workout last night after the girls went to bed and I also did a 30 minutes FIRM step tape. I did get up early this morning and headed to the gym to do my 2nd weights day. So I am 3/5 now. I am going to jog in the morning and then either jog or do step aerobics on Sunday. I love exercising once I get started it is just getting started that is the hard part and scheduling or taking time out of your day to do it when you either want to just sit or to do something else. It is worth it though and I know it is a critical part to this healthy and fit journey that I am on.

Get off the couch or out of bed and exercise this weekend. Even if it for 15 minutes. Anything is better than nothing. You will be so glad you did.

Comments

Popular Posts