Nothing like an early morning workout!

I did it. I struggle with these but love doing them at the same time. With Jeremy's help this morning I woke up at 5:45 and got ready and made it to the gym by 6:15. As soon as the alarm went off he nudged me and continued to nudge me until I stood up out of bed. I thank him for that b/c I just need that slight little push and the words "get out of bed get out of bed get out of bed" in order to make that difficult leap from lying down in the warm comfy bed to my feet on the ground. Once I get that far then I am ready to go. I did my stregth training workout this morning then just showered at the gym. It feels so good to get it out of the way. Now, I feel energized and strong the rest of the day. I will say that it is not easy but it is worth it.

So get your bootie out of bed in the morning and get your day going with a little exercise. Even if it is 15 minutes early and you go to your living room and do knee lifts, kicks, jumping jacks and push ups and sit ups. Anything is better than nothing and you will be thanking your self later for making the commitment and just doing it!!

Comments

Popular Posts