My eating / exercise summary for last week 7/16 - 7/23

Each Monday I turn in a report to my on-line personal trainer (OLPT) and she evaluates it and sends me feedback. I felt really good about this past week. My eating was as close to perfect as I am probably going to get. I ate LOTS of fruits and veggies so that goes towards the clean eating that I strive for. I love this time of year with the fresh ones from the garden. A few days I actually did not get in enough calories which wasn't good but with all of the fruits and veggies at low calories I felt like I was eating A LOT and I didn't want to eat just to eat. My OLPT will probably ding me for that and tell me to eat a tablespoon of peanut butter before I go to bed next time. See, I know what to do, I don't know why I just didn't do it. My exercise was good but I should have gotten in one more day. I did 2 days of strength training and 2 days of cardio (jogging) and core workout on those days too. I did well but I wanted to get in one more day of cardio, maybe FIRM step aerobics tape. I will make a point to do that this week. 2 strength training days and 3 cardio days, that is my goal and I know how my OLPT likes goals. I have set one for this week.

I will try to post a menu of what I eat daily occasionaly so that you can see sample.

Take care and get out there and EAT CLEAN AND EXERCISE!!!

Comments

Stacia said…
I would love to see a sample menu~ I am trying to battle the bulge myself. Are you in Arkansas?
Dawn Mabry said…
Oh wow, my first person I don't know comment. I don't think I know you anyway. I don't recall a "Stacia". If I do I am sorry. Anyway, yes I live in the Northwest corner of Arkansas. I will post a menu later today. You can do this. One step and one meal at a time. Just don't give up and you will get there.

Dawn
Stacia said…
No you don't know me ..lol I linked to you through Lesley.

Popular Posts