Hmmm, not sure what to title this. Just a little bit of everything.

Let's see what is going on in the Mabry Mayhem today. J and I have our financial class tonigh, which we are loving. We totally recommend this class, Financial Piece University. It is information from Dave Ramsey, www.daveramsey.com he teaches you how to get out of debt and stay out of debt and invest your money so that you can have a lot of money down the road. He believes in cash only and NO CREDIT CARDS!! It is just such a great program on how to budget your money. We recommend it if you are single, just married or married for 30 years. I promise you will learn something. Anyway, that class is tonight so my dear friend, Tara, is going to do the swim lessons with Chloe. Chloe is excited to get to do them with her. They will have so much fun I am sure. Last night her 2nd swim lesson went great. She would not go down the slide though but I am thinking by the time this is over with she will ge the courage. We also went to ride horses last night at our friends arena. Chloe always loves that and mom and dad love it too. Just nothing like being back in the saddle. It had been over a year for me. Kind of like riding a bike though, you never really forget how to do it you are just a little rusty or off balance at first.

I did not get up to exercise this morning. I don't know why I didn't. I woke up at 5:30 so I should have just gotten my bootie up out of bed. Instead, I thought I needed to sleep until 6:30. Oh well, I will just do my quick run tonight and do my ab/core workout afterwards. I will do this late in the evening after our class so it should be nice and maybe a little cooler. Maybe my new running buddy that I found in my neighborhood will be out then.

Comments

Popular Posts