Biggest Loser!!!

I absolutely love this show. In fact, I must watch 2 shows each week and this is one of them, the other is desperate housewives. Anyway, this show makes me laugh, cry and stand up out of my chair and cheer. Since I know what a struggle it is to loose weight and exercise and make your self healthy I just so relate to this show. I love it when they have great big successes or when I see them working out so hard. I wish I could have 6 weeks with one of those trainers. Oh man, I think I could transform my body. It would be SO GREAT!! Oh well, I don't so I must do it on my own. I love it at the end when the person gets voted off and you are so anxiously awaiting to see how they did when they got home. So far this season all 9 that have been voted off have been SO SUCCESSFUL!! It is just so neat to see. Of course, they have a long road for the rest of their lives but they are off to a great start. It just brings a smile to my face to see them do so well on this long tough journey.

I am doing well this week. Great on the food front and I have actually gotten up early 2 days in a row to exercise in the AM. My goal is to get up on Thursday and Friday morning too. Stay tuned to see if I actually do it.

Comments

Popular Posts