GO RAMAY INDIANS!!! WOO WOO!!!

THEY WON!!! WOOT WOOT!!! SO EXCITING. It was a GREAT game. They won 13-7. Towards the end there were a few turnovers and my heart was beating fast. I was thinking to myself if they end up losing this game 14-13 I don't know what I will do. They lost to this team the first game in the season (the first game is not conference but this last game is) by 1 point and that just makes you sick. I didn't want it to happen again BUT IT DIDN'T so everything is o.k. Boy, it was exciting. Nothing like beating your rival team from across town. The funny thing is that when I was in Jr. High I went to that rival school from across town. I always say we will root for whichever team pays our bills and for now that is the RAMAY INDIANS!! And we are proud. As they say RAMAY PRIDE RUNS DEEP!!!!!

I am getting ready to hit the sack. Game days are always long days. I probably won't have time to post tomorrow b/c I am busy at work. This weekend we are mowing the yard, cleaning the garage and watching the HOGS play against South Carolina. Let's hope and pray for a win there too. Have a great weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts