Weekend preview

I did get up early on Friday morning and exercise. It wasn't very energized b/c I was so tired but I did get up. I exercised briefly on Saturday but not much you can do when 2 kids are climbing all over your step you are trying to step on. Then when they were taking a nap I decided to take on as well. I love weekend naps!!

I ate at the new shogun restaurant here in town on Saturday night. It was SO GOOD!! I had shrimp, veggies and a california roll. Friday night I went to a recption type thing for a couple that I work with that got married a few weeks ago out of town. I did splurge on 2 lemon bars and a brownie type thing. It was really good to eat some sweets b/c I have not had any in a while. The dinner was actually pretty healthy so I did o.k. with that.

Not much going on this week really. I can't believe Thanksgiving is in less than 2 weeks. I am looking forward to our family get togethers.

Comments

Popular Posts