For the FIRST time ever in my life...

I did not eat one single piece of Halloween candy. I cannot believe that I did it. It feels so good that I was in control and the food DID NOT CONTROL ME!! This really is just such an accomplishment for me as it would be for anyone. It was only really tough for me last night when all of the candy was around and the kit kats and m&m's were staring me in the face but somehow I just dug deep down and found that inner strength and resisted. I challenge everyone to do something like this that you have never done before. It is very rewarding.

Exercise front - This has not been my best exercise week actually but not too bad. I did two strenght workouts this week so far, one on Monday and one on Tuesday then I did not exercise yesterday and I am not going to be able to today. I must make myself do it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday now so that I can at least get in 5 days this week. I typically like to get in 4 days on Monday through Thursday then I will need just one or two more days the rest of the week in order to get in 5 or 6 depending on what I am shooting for that particular week. Seeing as I am doing a challenge with my on-line training team and trying to do at least 6 days a week of exercise it would be really good if I could get in at least 5 this week.

Halloween was fun. We went to a bonfire at J's school and then I took Chloe trick or treating down our street. She really enjoyed it.

Tonight is J's last football game. I can't believe the season is over already. These past 2 months have flown by. We are praying for a WIN!! It is against the across town rival and it would be a great way to end a decent season.

Comments

Popular Posts