GO HOGS GO!!!

WOW!! What a great football game we played on Saturday against South Carolina. We have some talent on our team and it is so fun to watch. Darren McFadden and Felix Jones are just machines!! They really are amazing football players. They are so fun to watch.

We had a good weekend. We got our yard mowed and the flower bed weeded for the last time before the cold weather gets here. It feels good to get that done. We relaxed some and went to the football game of course. Did some laundry and cleaning, you know the usual weekend things.

I am still going strong with my food choices. This healthy way of eating is becoming second nature to me now almost. I still have struggles that I will always have but the food is becoming easier. As for the exercise, I love to exercise and I love how I feel afterwards but it is staying consistent and making myself do it that is a struggle for me. Like last week I just did 2 days of strenght training. The week before that I did 4 then the week before that I did 6. So this week maybe it will be 6 again. I will have to do it tonight in order to get my week started off good. I hope to get up in the morning and do my 2nd day. I know I can do it, I just have to put those two feet on the ground at 5 am in the morning and get started.

Comments

Popular Posts