Week 3 - Much better

As a reminder I am trying my dardnest to get in 5 strength training workouts for 6 weeks in a row. The first week I got in all 5. The 2nd week I got in only 1 and the 3rd week (this week) I did 4 so I am proud of that but I still should have done the other one. I left off the leg workout and considering I do some lunges and pop squats and hop squats in some of the other workouts and I do work my legs some I guess that is not too bad but I didn't devote one full workout too it like I should have. Overall, I am pleased with my week though. My food was SO much better than it was the week before.

Christmas Eve will be a challenge for me b/c we have a great dinner planned with our families. Chicken and beef enchiladas, with rotel and guacamole dip. I am in charge of dessert. I thought I might make banana pudding that is so yummy but I just couldn't eat any b/c I don't think I would be able to control myself with it. I do plan on getting some soy chips so that I feel a little better about eating the rotel and guacamole dips. I will just eat small portions of the enchiladas.

Then of course I have Christmas Day the next day. B-fast will be fine, the usual, eggs, turkey bacon and one waffle most likely then I will just eat some foods that I want but very small portions. It will be exactly like Thanksgiving and I did great then so I know I can do it.

I plan to exercise tomorrow but take off on Tuesday.

Does everyone have their plan??? If you don't you better get it b/c Christmas is almost here. YEAH!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts