Stepping it up!

I have realized that these last 10 pounds or so are not going to come off easy so if I want to get to where I am visualizing myself I am going to have to step it up a notch. I eat pretty good most days but I am going to start eating even better. I am going to cut out my morning oatmeal and replace it with egg whites and then I am cutting out diet dr. pepps except for an occasional one. I will make sure I get in 3-4 30-40 minute exercise sessions each week. This is all doable for me. Everytime I go to put something in my mouth I am going to ask myself if it is going to get me to where I want to be and if not then in the trash it goes and I will choose something else. I will continue to have one splurge meal each week that I can eat whatever I want. I feel this is important for long term success and that of course is what I am after.

Food today:
B (7:15)- 2 egg white and 1 egg beater omelet w/ 1/2 oz. of cheese and spinach
S (10:00)- protein shake and 15 almonds
L (11:45)- chicken fajita salad w/ salsa and quacamole for dressing and NO CHIPS
S (2:30) - 1 cup of sliced strawberries
S (3:30) - atkins advantage bar
S (4:45) - protein shake
D (7:00) - not sure yet, probably grilled chicken w/ swiss cheese on it and steamed brocoli

It seems like there are several hours between when I eat lunch and when I eat dinner so I spread my snacks out so that I don't get hungry and I am not STARVING when dinner arrives and overeat. It seems to work out good for me.

Comments

I am RIGHT where you are... Needing to change a few things to lose the last ten, but WOW giving up my diet beverage? I dunno if I can do it!
I spread out my breakfast over the entire morning, much like you do your snacks. It just works better that way.

I love your goals! They're solid and achievable and will yield good results! I may have to borrow them. :)

Popular Posts