Under the weather

I am not feeling well. I have managed to fend of sickness for 5 months now and even through my 1/2 marathons. I was always so scared I was going to get sick while I was training and it would set me back but I didn't. But now I am not feeling well and of course it is before a nice long weekend. GEEZ!! I am going to the Dr. this afternoon. My ears are hurting. I think it could be allergies and drainage. I haven't had an earache in SO long. I just hope I start to feel better as the weekend goes on. Say a little prayer for me.

Food is still good and I have exercised 2 days this week which is better than my 1 day last week. I plan to exercise either on Saturday or Sunday to make it 3 days.

I don't have any big plans for the weekend. I really need to mark some things off my to do list.

Have a great long Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope you feel better.
The Lewis's said…
Sorry you feel sick. I have been feeling the same way. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Grace Acres said…
THANKS FOR VISITING, WHAT CUTE LITTLE GIRLS. I WILL VISIT AGAIN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS.
Unknown said…
aww I hope you feel better soon!!!

Popular Posts