The things we do to lose some FAT!

I finally got my bootie out of bed this morning at 5:30 for a good ol' strength training workout. Boy it felt GOOD!! I have been wanting to get back in the groove of it. Daughter #2 hasn't been sleeping well but she did last night and I got right out of bed at 5:30. I was so glad it was done for the day.

My food has been really good and I am making a big effort to workout 4 days a week. I will be concentrating more on strength training and doing high intensity interval training (HIIT). This is stuff like sprinting and then light jogging or walking in between. It really spikes the heart rate for a good calorie / fat burn. I will just do it out on my street and sprint for a bit then jog or walk then sprint some more and so on for about 20 minutes at a time. It is pretty intense so it doesn't take long to do.

Here is what I ate today:
B - protein shake and oatmeal
L - half turkey sandwich and side salad w/ ranch on the side
S - 2 slices canteloupe
S - 100 call pack kettle popcorn
S - 15 almonds
(I was really hungry this afternoon for some reason)
D - roast, potatoes and carrots, brocolli, salad w/ lettuce and cucs and carrots

I did take a 4 bites of Chloe's peanut butter cookie and over at Phit-N-Phat we do this BLT (bite, lick and taste) challenge and if you bite, lick or taste something that you shouldn't then you decide on your own punishment. So I did 50 crunches and 20 push ups, 5 of which were on my toes. GO ME!! These BLT's add up in calories if you do too many of them daily so anything you can do to deter you from doing it is what you have to do. Oh the things we do to ourselves to lose some FAT. Isn't it GREAT!

Comments

AnnaBanana said…
Great job!

And thanks for passing on the tip about the BLT challenge - I'm going to start doing that!!
Unknown said…
hahaha I like the BLT rules. Cute.

Good job getting the workout in!

Popular Posts