3 days strong

3 days straight of no weighing! GO ME!! This is tough. I have to consciously think not to weigh in the mornings. It is such habit for me. I am feeling good though and I really think it is making me think twice about my food and getting in my exercise.

I have a 9 miler planned for Sunday morning. I am ready. Been eating more today and drinking my water. I am feeling sluggish and congested today. I hope it goes away by morning. I think I am just tired from a busy week and staying up late last night. I have rested some today so maybe that will make me feel better tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
3 days for me too!! And I'm with you, I think it makes me think about what I'm eating more. Good luck with your 9 miler tomorrow morning!! Rest up and hydrate! Also, take ya some Gu - for energy! Good luck and good job on the no weighing!
Juli said…
WOW...9 miles, that is GREAT!!!! It sounds like you are doing AWESOME as usual w/ the workout and diet plan. I really enjoyed reading the latest article from Phit N Phat. Keep them coming!

Popular Posts