It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Well I am already feeling so much better. I went to the Dr. yesterday morning and they gave me a cortisone shot, praise the lord! This helped quickly and then gave me some antibiotics. It am already so much better so I should be 100% by Monday for sure.

My friend Jess is in town on business and she stayed the night with us last night and again tonight. It is so nice to get to visit with her more. We are doing our long run of 6 miles tonight. Oh man, just 6 miles, this will be GREAT!! AND to have someone to do it with. The hour or so will fly by. I can't wait.

Tomorrow the Razorbacks play Ole Miss and that is where our old coach of 10 years, Houston Nutt went to as of this past Spring. So it should be interesting. I hope we can pull out a win. We have it in us if we play smart. We shall see what happens.

This will be the first game I have gotten to go to. We haven't had child care for the others so I have stayed home with the girls and let J go to the games. I don't mind though. Most of them have been on TV.

I hope all of you have a nice weekend!

Comments

Natalie said…
have fun at the game! go HOGS!
Amanda said…
Hi Dawn! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I would love to meet you some time. I teach the two year olds at Play Learn, so next year I will have Lizzy!!! Amos talks about Chloe too! That is so funny! You have two sweet girls! :-)
Unknown said…
Geez you look incredible!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair too! You should be sooo proud of all that you have accomplished - you totally encourage me for life after Baby Will gets here. I only that I can look half as good as you do!!!

CONGRATS & (((HUGS)))

P.S. I bet your hubby is a proud man!

Popular Posts