Nothing new

I am feeling better from my sickness but I am SO SLEEPY. I haven't been sleeping well. I have no idea why. I just lay there and I want to go to sleep but I don't. Then eventually I do then I wake up later and can't get back to sleep. It is just so frustrating. I made myself get up early this morning and do 25 minutes on the treadmill. I was thinking it might make me sleepier tonight. I had a good run. I felt good once I got going.

I still LOVE MY HAIRCUT!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! It is so easy. Chloe said she wants her haircut like mine too. Hmmm, probably won't cut hers this short although it would look cute and be much easier to manage. I might take hers a little shorter though. She has SO MUCH hair and it takes forever to blow dry then in the mornings you have to re-wet it and blow dry it again to make it lay right. I am not complaining, I am glad she has great hair.

I just don't have much interesting to share these days. Just same ol' same ol. Can't believe Thanksgiving and then Christmas is quickly approaching. I am looking forward to it though.

Comments

Teresa said…
Hey Dawn, thanks for the comment, sometimes just a "you can do it" is all I need.

I'm glad your feeling better.

The BL helps me to up my workout on the next day. If they ever bottle Jillian or Bob I'm buying some. LOL

Oh, the hair cut is cute. I just can't bring myself to go that short, but it really looks good on you. It would look cute on Chloe too.

Time to kick your running in High gear. The 1/2 is quickly approaching. I'm rooting for you.

Popular Posts