Phat Camp Bound!

I am headed to Nashville today for a fitness camp with my trainer, Corinne, from Phit-N-Phat. I cannot wait to get there and see everyone. We have a full schedule beginning tomorrow through Sunday afternoon. I will be worn out by the time it is all over but it will be a "good" sort of tired.

This morning I am hanging out with J and the girls just relaxing and getting my things together. We are headed to get some groceries soon so that they can eat while I am away.

I will share photos and all about the trip when I return.

Have a GREAT weekend! Keep the food clean and the workouts dirty!

Comments

Becca said…
Have a great time!! looking forward to pics!
Juli said…
I can't wait to hear all about camp when you return! It sounds like this trip came at the right time for you.

I cannot express how deeply sorry I am to hear about your cousin!!!! You are definitely right...you never know what life will bring. One moment it is sadness and the next will be overwhelmed w/ joy. :)

Popular Posts