EXCUSES DON'T BURN CALORIES

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer. "

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I DID IT!!!! WOOT WOOT

My second half marathon is COMPLETE!!! It went really well. There were SO MANY PEOPLE!! I could not believe how many particpants and spectators there were. It was an amazing experience with all of those people doing this along with you. I finished in less than 2 hours and 23 minutes. My goal was to average 11 minute miles and I averaged 10:54 minute miles. I will post more of my thoughts later and accomplishing this goal and what is next for me. I have eaten lunch and taken a shower and now it is time to rest. I will post again on Monday.

6 comments:

Becca said...

I am so happy for you all! :) That is an amazing accomplishment! I am SO happy for you!

Running Knitter said...

Yay! You did it!!! Congrats!

Cara said...

wow congratulations!!!

mereimahog said...

Excellent! You did awesome! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to here what you have planned next.

Amuldoon said...

Way to go!

~Les said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so proud of you Dawn!

~Les