Speed training #2

I went today after work to do the speed training again. I actually started earlier than the rest of the group b/c that just works out for my schedule better. It was tougher tonight b/c we were actually at a track that was for sure 1/4 mile around 1 lap. I think the track the other day was about 2 tenths. That .5 tenths makes a difference and it was tougher tonight. Of course I do think I pushed myself a little bit harder and it was 71 degrees so it was rather warm. Overall it was a good run though and I did 4.25 miles. I plan to do 6 on Saturday or Sunday.

As for my eating it has been average. I haven't been going crazy or anything but still eating a few things that I don't normally eat. I am getting ready to hit weight loss mode hard. Maintenance has been great for the past 3 months and for the most part I have done well. I am up a couple of pounds right now but with a weeks worth of good eating I feel confident that it will come off quick. My goal is to get into a size 8 so how ever much weight that is I am fine with it. I think about 10-12 pounds.

I plan on posting my menu at least 3 days a week and possibly every day just to keep me accountable.

I still have a little over 2 weeks until I do my 2nd half marathon in Nashville, TN. I can't wait. I get to meet my on-line trainer Corrine and I CANNOT WAIT!!

Comments

Trish said…
I can't wait to meet you in person!!!

Trish

Popular Posts